It is a pleasure to invite you to participate in the ASCIA 2022 Conference, which is being hosted as a hybrid event from Wednesday 31st August to Friday 2nd September 2022, at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
Clinical Grand Rounds (CGR) and Poster presentations will be held on Tuesday 30th August 2022 as a satellite Virtual meeting, with live online Q&A.
Following the success of the ASCIA 2021 Virtual Conference and the ASCIA 2019 Conference, our intention is to combine the best of virtual with onsite interaction in the ASCIA 2022 Conference.
The ASCIA 2022 Conference will provide registered delegates with:
- An international standard of continuing professional development, with the latest research and issues in allergy and clinical immunology presented by more than 50 speakers, including international experts.
- An interactive program that allows delegates to submit questions online during live Q&A sessions.
- Access to all sessions, which will also be available as video recordings on the ASCIA 2022 Conference platform, including concurrent programs for Nurses, Dietitians and Associate Medical Days on Friday.
- Opportunities to submit abstracts for posters. Accepted posters will be uploaded to the ASCIA 2022 Conference platform and will be published online in a citable medical journal.
- Opportunities for advanced trainees in allergy/immunology to submit abstracts for Clinical Grand Rounds (CGR). Accepted CGR abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
- Opportunities to present in the CFAR Hot Publications in Food Allergy Research session. Submissions will be made directly to CFAR, not via the ASCIA 2022 Conference website.
- An update on research projects funded in 2020 by the Allergy and Immunology Foundation of Australasia (AIFA).
- Access to updates about recent developments in sponsored sessions and the exhibition.
We greatly appreciate the support from the ASCIA 2022 Conference sponsors, which allows ASCIA to provide an outstanding program at a reasonable registration fee.
The ASCIA 2022 Conference will provide an international standard of education and opportunities for ASCIA members and other health professionals with an interest in allergy and clinical immunology.
We look forward to your involvement in the ASCIA 2022 Conference.
Dr Dean Tey
Chair, ASCIA 2022 Conference
Prof Michaela Lucas