Call for Abstracts
In response to requests, the deadline for abstract submission and earlybird registration have been extended by one week, to Monday 11 July 2022. Please note that no further extensions will be possible.
Abstracts are now invited to be submitted for the 32nd Annual Conference of the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) 2022 Conference, taking place in-person at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and virtually from Tuesday 30th August – Friday 2nd September 2022. Please read the information below carefully before submitting an abstract.
The deadline to submit your abstract is: 23:59 (AEST) Monday 11th July 2022.
Submit Your Abstract Here
Abstracts can be submitted for either of the presentation types below:
- Posters - displayed online for viewing at any time during the event via the virtual platform. Some posters will be selected for pre-recorded oral presentations on Tuesday 30th August 2022 via the virtual platform.
- Clinical Grand Rounds (CGR) cases - for immunology/allergy advanced trainees only. Some CGR cases will be selected for pre-recorded oral presentation on Tuesday 30th August 2022 via the virtual platform.
- Clinical Grand Rounds (for immunology/allergy advanced trainees)
- Allergy (Food)
- Allergy (Drug)
- Allergy (Other)
4th July 2022:
Abstract submission deadline
4th July 2022:
Authors submitting abstracts need to be registered
Author notifications sent
Poster PDFs submitted
Abstracts published in online journal
Abstracts are required to be submitted as a Word document using the template provided below.
Download Abstract Template
- Only abstracts submitted as Word documents (noPDFs) using the template will be reviewed by the Committee
- Titles should be short, descriptive and not contain abbreviations
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar before they are submitted online
- Abstracts can contain standard abbreviations (spelled out on first use)
- Abstracts can contain tables, pictures and diagrams, but should not include symbols (e.g. arrows, Greek symbols)
- Abstracts should only be submitted in English language
- Abstracts will not be accepted without results included
- All authors must approve of submitting this work for presentation
- At least one author needs to be available to present if selected
- All abstracts must be submitted by 23:59 (AEST) Monday 4th July 2022 to be considered.
Terms & Conditions:
- All authors must approve of submitting their work for presentation
- If an abstract is selected for presentation, the presenting author needs to be available for live Q&A in the session after their presentation
- To be accepted, the author submitting the abstract must be registered for the Conference by 4th July 2022
- All abstracts must be submitted by 4th July 2022 to be considered
- To be eligible for publication in an online journal, abstracts should be original work, not previously published or presented at another meeting
- If an author does not want their abstract published they must advise this at the time of submission
For all abstract enquiries please contact the Conference Secretariat.
P: +61 3 9682 0500